• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Introducing Salem!

BigByrd47119

Well I got this little 5 year old, four foot female corn from a reptile rescue about a week and a half ago or so. They had her on one small adult rat every 7 days, and it shows. So I will drop her to one every 14 days and see where we go from there. If need be I may decide to go to XL adult mice in place of rats.

These pictures are going to be horrible I admit. We don't have a real camera and we don't have any photographic prowess.

Thanks for stopping by and here is Salem!

Salem.jpg

Salem2.jpg

Thanks for rescuing! So many animals need good homes. Congrats on your girl :)

It was a pleasure. The place where I got her was very small time, with a total of maybe 12 snakes in the whole joint. They were very knowledgeable about almost everything you could imagine, yet insisted that she eat the small adult rat every 7 days, it blew my mind.

I will be doing some research on snake diets but don't be surprised if I post up a question pertaining to it. I haven't found much of an answer to the questions I have. We shall see.

Back