• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

introduction

tcujo89

HI all, my name is Tonya. Myself and my 19 yr old son have just started our collection of snakes and hopefully look to breed sometime soon. I do have a pic of a snake we are unsure about though so if anyone could help us out with it we would GREATLY appreciate it. We got from a kid who knew NOTHING about snakes and his were dying off one by one weekly. So i guess you could say this one is a "rescue"?.........Pretty snake but VERY aggressive. Anyway, i hope to get alot of info from everyone here, as i can see from other threads people here know their stuff.......:D

i will post pic in a day or so of the snake in question

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find our community nice! People like that kid annoy me so horribly. If you are getting a pet, do research! It's nice to see people like you come on here, as you guys give me hope for the hatchlings I plan to send out. Anyways, I tend to be an idiot at times, so I'm not too sure as to what the question is. Also, I look forward to pics!

corn in question

having issue learning this site, hopefully pic will upload

Attachments

• corn.jpg
    corn.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful snake! I am not sure of the morph tho! At first I would of said snow but then I notices the eyes were not pink! Maybe a lavender?

Back