• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Irish Corn

thecivvie

Here is a pic of Slither taken today

689a.jpg

Will try and get some more of her soon

Since having her out this evening she has gone mad trying to get out again, I have never seen her so active as she is this evening, maybe she wants to see her pic on the web :)

thecivvieAnd one with my daughter first time handling [IMG said:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/thecivvie/slither/2007_05150010.jpg[/IMG]
And that look of first time wonder is priceless
you should cherish that photo

No it will worry me for the rest of my life. She has a natural wonder about all animals, and tends to bring slugs snails etc to be. Only a matter of time before a snake is added to the list :)

Back