• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is he on the large side?

Well he certainly looks like he has a healthy appetite! If were mine I'd cut back on his feeding somewhat. But I breed most of my collection and have found that heavier males aren't as prolific breeders. :shrugs: Ultimately it's your decision. Good luck! :cheers:

Well compared to the wood chip he's huge, but I guess you'll have to put him next to something common so we have a reference. Can't wait till my little ones get that big :grin01:

Since this seems to be a juvenile I wouldn't worry about girth width too much.... they need mass to grow from! Nice snakie!

AHEM-HEM-HEM!
You remember this, right? A 3 year diet and he still looks like this: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P1020097.jpg

Your snake looks absolutely healthy! He's only young, I wouldn't think about cutting back on food yet. If you see the scales start to pull apart that's when you know there's something wrong. Even where he curls round in the first photo, the scales are still 'together'. He looks great :D

Back