• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

is it ok if i handle while shedding

Abuyoussef

everytime i look at my snake i just wanna play with it ...put it on my hand and stuff...but its shedding so is it ok if i play with it or it will ruine the shedding cycle .....what do i do ..............

thanx silver

thanx silver toungue i just love u ....ur always there for meeee.......... hey i got a q in the basic care can u check it out pleaseeeeeeeee...........

I have heard that you shouldn't handle them during a shed cycle as you can mess up the new scales underneath. Plus the snake can get stressed out during the shed cycle as they feel vulnerable and you are handling it. So, I leave mine alone when they are in a shed cycle from the time I see the opaque eyes until a few hours after they actually are done shedding. Just my opinions.
sue frederick

Back