• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is it ok if..

Azazel

I mixed things up up abit? This is because I haven't photographed most of my animals yet.

Corn:
femalepearlcorn.jpg

Pearl Corn

Hondos:
femaletangerinealbinohondo2.jpg

Tangerine Albino

maleghosthondo.jpg

Ghost

Hogs:
extremeredhog.jpg

Extreme Red Albino

pinkpastelhog.jpg

Pink Pastel Albino

Leos:
belldalmation.jpg

Bell Dalmation

Hope you guys like them

Regards
-Firdaus-

The first snake is wonderful...but really looks like a bubblegum rat not a corn.
They are all great photos though! Well done!

What's a bubblegum rat? I was told that this is a cross between a leucy Texas rat and an amel corn.

The first snake is wonderful...but really looks like a bubblegum rat not a corn.
They are all great photos though! Well done!

I needed a second look (first one was B.C....before coffee), and I concur, it looks most like a bubblegum rat snake.

What's a bubblegum rat? I was told that this is a cross between a leucy Texas rat and an amel corn.

Good question! I've been trying to figure it out myself. Some labled as bubblegum rats are amelanistic black rat snakes, but others also have Texas rat snake and I've even seen some with Great Plains rat snake. There may or may not be any corn snake lineage to them.

And since you were told it was a hybrid between an leucistic Texas rat snake and an amel corn snake, you should call it that as labeling it simply as a corn snake is going to get you into heaps of trouble on this forum. Popular opinion is that hybrids, no matter how many generations of being bred back into corn snakes, are still hybrids.

If anyone cared to notice, underneath the first picture is the label "Pearl Corn". Which is the accepted term for a LTR x Corn hybrid. :)

Back