• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is it Okay??

ken347

Corn Addict In Training
Alright my snake hasn't been eating cause of breeding season so today i tried again but once I opened the cage he was in feeding mode and wanted to strike at anything he saw so I threw the mouse in his cage. Is it okay to feed him in his cage once or twice( I got two mice since he hasn't ate) he is on beach chips and i really don't wanna cause impaction.

He struck the mouse started eating it than I accidently made a noise and he completely withdrew from it so i took it out wiped the woodchips off and put it back on a think piece of wood away from wood chips he won't go near it I've tried waving it in front of him he still refuses should I count this as another failed attempt or should i leave him over night with it

You could leave it, if you want. I wouldn't overly stress out about it. He will be fine but yes you can feed in the tank. I would just make sure that the mouse is really dry before putting it in the cage or even offer it on a paper towel or plate.

Well i managed to get the chips off and let it sit in there he's occassionly showing interest in it the problem now is I have a second mouse that i created a cage for out of the tubberwear container that i bought today to be a feeding container I put the mouse on wood chips(same as snake) and gave him bread and a water now is there any chance he will escape before next week ?

Lol I hope not but I hope my snake eats than I can give him the stuff I got for him

Back