• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is it safe to take a snake on a plane?

o1no1ne

I have a snake and I am wondering if it is safe to take it on an airplane. It will be safely nestled in a cloth bag during the trip, I am just worried that the altitude changes might cause it to explode or something. Anyone know about this?

o1no1ne said:
I have a snake and I am wondering if it is safe to take it on an airplane. It will be safely nestled in a cloth bag during the trip, I am just worried that the altitude changes might cause it to explode or something. Anyone know about this?

Try getting it past customs first :rolleyes:

Planes are pressurized. As far as you and your snake are concerned, it willf eel like you never left the ground...

Even if it's a private plane I'm sure that there is still customs to deal with - you just shouldn't have to wait in line. As with all animals you'd have to deal with the import/export laws and probably any quarantine procedures. I'd look into it just to be on the safe side.

~Katie

Snakes on a plane!

Sorry I just can't help myself. "I am sick of these mother@#%$ snakes in this Mother@#$% plane!!" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hmm good points tyflier and PtDnsr. I will check to see what the laws are on my snake based on its age and breed. I'll keep my snake on the downlow if need be.

As for DogStar5988, I'll pretend your comment doesn't exist.

Flagg said:
I assume that quote is from the recent movie? Has a Samuel L Jackson sound to it...

Yeah, was a little movie. Something about a plane and a "couple" of snakes got loose somehow. Think there was some guy name Samual L. Jackson in it. :sidestep:

Back