• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is this a large enough hide?

OP, does that one have an enclosed bottom?

If so, might be tricky getting the temps right on on the warm side.

It's a solid hollow rock with a hole in it.

I'm new and learning but have read the top hide is good for using as a moist hide and the one Chip linked to is good for an everyday hide on the warm or cool side :)

^ I would agree. Snakey likes to burrow or not from within the hide to get the temperature just right. I'd think you'd want an open bottom hide so he can get right down to the uth/glass if desired.

I have a similar one for one of my corns but the top can be taken off. I keep it on her cool side, her warm side hide has no bottom. She uses it.

I too use the one Chip shared a link too. It is my corns favorite hide. Plus, it's very easy to clean, and peek under to look at the snake.

I have the hide Chip listed for my both on their warm sides. I have been using some cat litter pans for their cool side but I figured the cave with the closed bottom would be good for her cool side. Thx for the info.

Hello all,
I hope all of you are doing well. I have been wanting to get my 4 year old female corn a new cave to hide in. I was wondering if the large exo terra snake cave is large enough for an adult corn. Here is a link to it

http://www.wayfair.com/Hagen-Exo-Te...7980-HGE1478&gclid=CK7_xtXJsbMCFaN_Qgod_iwA0g

Do any of you use these for your adult corns? Thx and have a good day.

How big is that hole? I'd be afraid an adult corn would get stuck in that hole. I too have the ones that Chip posted. Work great.

I have the smaller version of this on Severus's cool side as well. Have a hide with no bottom on the warm side. He uses each of them equally.

Back