• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is this a problem?

J.T.Cosmo

My amel corn is 1 year old now and has been hiding a lot more than usual for about the last 3 weeks, He went into shed mode around christmas and didnt feed but he has since shed this friday so he was fed that night. Today i went to check for cleaning and there was a really foul smell as soon as i opened the tank. When i looked around there was this sticky mess in the corner it wasn't a regurge but it looked really runny and not what i usually find. Later on i checked again and it was the same thing again. I just wondered if this is something i should be worried about because it hasn't happened before. His temps are normal and the only thing different is his viv is in the lounge rather than my kitchen were he had been. Thanks for any advice.

I don't think so as it was really liquidy and looked more like clear pastey colour and consistency. I've never had a regurge but i always thought you could make out the mouse.

I don't think so as it was really liquidy and looked more like clear pastey colour and consistency. I've never had a regurge but i always thought you could make out the mouse.
I think it depends on how far along it was digested, but I've only had one and it was about 36 hours after eating and clearly a pair of pinkies.

Did you 'save' whatever it was for professional evaluation, just in case?

Good luck!

Thanks for the replies. I think it is just snake poo myself but it just never looked like that before. I'll just keep an eye out just incase. He's on adult mice so i think if it was a regurge i would have known. This was to wet and watery.

Back