• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is this camera any good?

Nitelion94

I am The Nitelion
Hello. i was at wall mart (and i hate carrying change) so i went into the arcade and figured hey what beter way to get rid of 50 cents then playing a game ill never win. well i was wrong and i won a sony cyber shot 12.1 mega pixel 3x optical zoom. was just wondering if its any good

For 50¢ I'm sure its fantastic! Go take some pics and see just how good (or bad) it is. You can always look up reviews of the specific model online as well.

i told you in the chat it was a good camera for what your doing with it take a pic in a badly lit place and if it turns out good keep it

sony cybershots are amazing, in my opinion. i've owned at least 3 of them.

now if only i could be more careful and stop dropping the in lakes...or sand...

:-offtopic these are my camera deaths- sister dropped 20 feet,left outside and my dad somehow flooded a water proof camera

ouch jdog. i wanted a 2nd opinion b4 i was sure about keeping it. its what i been useing to take pics of my new corn and i luv it

Back