• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

is this normal

ok well cypher got fed on tuesday. and again on friday. on friday when he was going to be fed he had crapped on the bottom which is nothing new but after he was fed by the next morn he had done it 2 more times then one more time in the day and now its monday again and his viv was clear on sun. but theres 3 more lots. is this normal and im just being a bit paranoid cos hes my first snake or do u think there might be something wrong?

how frequently are you feeding him?

Just wondering how many days between feeds he has to digest his most recent meal.
You said you fed on Tuesday, and went to feed again on friday...this might be too frequent for him?

Sounds to me like the snake isn't having enough time to digest and dispose of the last meal before given another. I would wait 5 days between feedings.

i had the same problem once, so i just waited until there was 2 days of no poo then i fed him again, nad ive never had that problem again i feed every 5 days now and if you have to wait longer then five days its not gonna kill him

Back