• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

is this reverse or not?

man who wants me to sell this corn said that this is RO imported from USA. Of course he sell it very expensive for me. :shrugs:

bigger pict.
ReverseOkeetee01.jpg

It's got fantastic color, like a Reverse Okeetee should have, but the white bands around the saddles just aren't big enough to be an exceptional RO. I might pay just a little more for that snake than for a regular amel, but not much more.

Susan said:
It's got fantastic color, like a Reverse Okeetee should have, but the white bands around the saddles just aren't big enough to be an exceptional RO. I might pay just a little more for that snake than for a regular amel, but not much more.

I totally agree with Susan. It's got the right color, but not enough white around the saddles.

On the bottom end of a Reverse Okeetee, but a better than average looking amel...

Regards.... Tim of T and J

TandJ said:
On the bottom end of a Reverse Okeetee, but a better than average looking amel...

Regards.... Tim of T and J
My sentiments, exactly. Also looks like he's in the early stages of blue...

The animal looks similair to this one I have.. I don't think it is a reverse okeetee, although some people might.. If it is, I think this one is at the far bottom of the reverse okeetee scale..

ruby3-15-07(2).jpg

This guy is what I call a reverse okeetee.. He is unusual because of his lightened ground colour.. We got him from Kathy L, as he was one of her hold backs a few years ago...

sandstone2-15-07.jpg

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back