• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

It's A Ghost!!!

danielle

Hey Everyone,
I've been off for almost the past year due to some crazy health issues that came out of the blue. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease, a liver hemangioma, and have had a few surgeries that have set me back big time. Not a fun year at all, but things are starting to get better here slowly. I still have my whole crew of snakes and geckos so not much has changed there though I will be downsizing soon to free up some extra time for work and getting better. Glad to be back I have missed all of you so much:)

Me too 2010 has really sucked for me,lol 2011 has to be better though and I'm lucky to still have all my animals and family by my side.

I missed you Eric though I still saw you on FB from time to time. Hospitals have the crappiest WI-FI connections and coming here when I couldn't be home with my animals was depressing anyway. 2010 is definitely the year that humbled me,lol but 2011 is right around the corner thankfully:)

Back