• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

It's been a while

Marcel Poots

Young, handsom member
It's been a while since I posted a few pics..

Hypo blood female. In shed unfortunatly
HypoBlood-01.jpg

Lavender Motley male
LavenderMotley.jpg

And Pewter male.
Pewter-01.jpg

These snakes are gorgeous! The Hypo Blood looks awesome! And thats when she's in shed. Can you post a picture of her when she's out of shed? I have to see that. :D

Lovely little ones....Now, Mr. Poots...I've read some where that you have giant snakes? Is this true? :) :) :)

Lovely little ones....Now, Mr. Poots...I've read some where that you have giant snakes? Is this true? :) :) :)

No... where did you read that? ;) I have no giant snakes anymore. I use to have Burmese pythons. But 9 years ago when I became a dad I sold all big snakes.
HandleMay-04.jpg

Hey there, fellow Dutch snake keeper! Good to see you again. Did you breed those 3 hatchlings yourself?

Hi!

The Motley Lavender is about two years old. I bought him from Hessel two years ago. The other two are from Arjan Coenen.

Those are awesome!! The Pewter is sooo cute, GREAT colors on the Lav Motley, and wow, the Hypo Blood even looks screaming in shed!!

Also, very nice to see you posting again! I hope this will be a regular occurrence.

Ok, she shed today. These pictures are not enhanced. In fact, the flash washed away some intensity of her red color.
IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

Enjoy..:sobstory:

I seriously am speechless. No vocabulary of mine can describe that beautiful creature. You're so lucky. Thanks for sharing :)

Marcell Poots,
When I was a little boy there was a guy with the same name who would post news articles on KS.com. Small world.

Have you talked to Christ lately?

Marcell Poots,
When I was a little boy there was a guy with the same name who would post news articles on KS.com. Small world.

Have you talked to Christ lately?

Well, I have been around on KS since when it was founded so it could have been me. I do not know any other Marcel Poots ;)

I do not know any Christ, and no I am not religous.

I know Marcel, I was just making reference to the fact that you must be as old as Christ and I.

Back