• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

its been gone for 4 days now

WRATHCHILD798

my snake is gone because my little cuzin forgot to put the lid back on and i cant find it.im starting to worry about 'em. its about 14 to 15 inches long and about 3/4 of an inch thick.any advice?is it too early to worry?i know the like heated places but everytime i check hes not there ..idk any advice? :shrugs:

i found my snake in the last place i thought to look, five feet from his tank. he was under a bag of paintballs and behind a pile of books just chillin. crazy things

yeah bro just look underneath shirts, in corners, basically all the dark places you can. They love compact spaces and love cramping themselves in.

Look in all dark places, warm places, along walls, near water. Or if your breeding rodents, look near them to. Don't worry my snake went missing for 2 1/2 weeks and I found him in the tiolet.

Not to burst your bubble............but I had two different ones get loose. The first was found 1 1/2 days later underneath the tank in a box of nintendo games. The second went for 1 1/2 weeks (with me looking every day and night) until I found him by the front door with two cats checking him out. Tried to feed him that night and he wouldn't eat, put him back in the cage and found him the next day.....passed. Guess it was probably a combination of stress, dehydration and probably not enough heat. Sorry again to tell you this, but just goes to show the importance of how easy they can escape and that you always have to know if other people are going to be in the room with them while you are not. Good luck, it is still early enough to find him. Follow the other peeps advice, start close to the tank and work outwards.

Back