• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

It's like dancing

snake guy

It's never to late
I was holding my corn about a hour ago and my sister had some rock on the radio.he was fine until a song with a lot of base (viabrations) came on then he looked at me and started to move his head side to side.Then when the song went off he stopped moving his head.I know snakes don't have ears but why would he do this. do any of your snakes do this.

Even if snakes couldn't hear...which I don't believe, they certainly can feel the bass vibrations. If I can, they certainly can. They are far more sensitive to it then we are.

snake guy said:
...and started to move his head side to side.Then when the song went off he stopped moving his head.

My normal does that when I take him outside. I call it his happy dance. lol
I've never noticed him doing it to music though. You should try to get on that pet stars show! :laugh:

but what you gotta think he might be moving his head cause he don't like whats going on

think if you were the snake

Yeah, I'm thinking it was really bothering him if he was moving his head back and forth.

I've noticed my snow do the side to side head motion when I put her in direct sunlight. I think all my snakes have gotten quite used to loud noise and thunderous bass :D

Back