• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

its posted already....but can you help me

jasons corn

its posted already....but can you help me....i want to get a whole bunch of snakes when im older....but neways...can you help me by posting pictures of your vivs/tanks setups ???thanks in advance Racin Jason Ferreira

PS: another thing....i live in Ma so does anyone else live here and if so can they tell me if they know of any local pet stores...thanks again Jason ferreira

Back