• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Its Pyro!!!!!

Pyro

Heres a Pic of Pyro, the guy at the store told me he was an oketee, not het for anything, but his colors looks a little different dont they?? what do you guys think he is???

Attachments

• waterbowl2 cropped2.jpg
    waterbowl2 cropped2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 157
another

here is a good close up of his head

Attachments

• tree2 cropped.jpg
    tree2 cropped.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 154
And Another....... Lol, I'm obsessed

Attachments

• pyro-fullbody1.jpg
    pyro-fullbody1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 131
i knoww what kind of cornsnake pyro is

Hi my name is Roni Herrera and my cornsnake SlimJim is exactly like Pyro_Our snakes are albino cornsnakes.

that snake is not an amel or an anery so it is not an albino. i am sure it is a normal like my male corn

I'm sorry, but if your snake is exactly like Pyro, AlbinoSlim, then it is NOT an albino. An albino does not have ANY black on it. Sorry...

Ya, thats to be expected, I didnt think he looked like an oketee, i thought mabye he had some oketee blood, but i wasnt sure
Now i gota go change my signature
Lol

Attachments

• feeding2 cropped.jpg
    feeding2 cropped.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 112
Back