• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I've joined the club!!!

Yvonne112

Mom of HEI\IDRIX
:wavey: I've got that new little symbol by my name!!! *chest puffs out*
Just wanted to say that I'm proud to finally be a contributing member of this site, because I really think it's a great site. I've gained so much knowledge from talking to people here, not to mention all of the laughs I've had!!
Worth every last cent :p

I joined because off all the great help here. Well that an the insider deals. :sidestep:

I've only just become an 'insider', guess I better start rubbing elbows with the right people ! :cheers:

Congrats! I can't wait until I have $25 lying around to join myself! This is such a great site and community to be a part of :cheers: *Round of drinks for everyone!*

Yvonne112 said:
I've only just become an 'insider', guess I better start rubbing elbows with the right people ! :cheers:
Welcome and thanks for contributing! Now you can enter the insiders room and see what we're saying about tricksterpup! :sidestep:

mbdorfer said:
Welcome and thanks for contributing! Now you can enter the insiders room and see what we're saying about tricksterpup! :sidestep:
Well it better be scandalizing, I will not settle for anything less!!! :grin01:

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I've been on this site almost every day since the first day I found it, so I truly am proud to finally be contributing to it. It's nice to have a new set of friends. :cry: oops, almost caught myself getting sappy for a minute there !

Back