• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Julian is here!

Talane

My first corn Julian got here today safe and sound! Ordered him from SMR, not a single hitch in the transaction.
Julian_zpsef4f56ff.png

julian2_zps2ec0eb67.png

He decided to use the side of his water bowl as a hide at first, but eventually found the real hide

If there had been even half a hitch, Don would have more than made up for it. SMR is great to deal with. Love your little guy. Very pretty.

Don was very pleasant to deal with! Even though I didn't talk to him directly or anything. I read the "warranty" and it shows how much he cares about both his animals and his customers!
Now to break the little wyrm from thinking that I'm food. I should have got a picture of him trying to wrap his jaw around my finger... from the side. He tried to eat my bracelet as well. Hopefully this means he'll eat well for me :eek:

He is a lavender tessera, not sure of any other genetics. Though it doesn't matter so much because he's got a couple kinks and isn't going to be bred.

Back