• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Jungle Corns????

Shakota

Is there much of a market for these? I don't have any, but my friend has this awesome pair for sale that I would love to buy. I just thought I would get some input from people with opinion both good and bad about these. Thanks in advance. Sarah

I don't know about south of the border, but up here in Canada, Jungle corns are doing very well. At several of the reptile shows we attended this summer folks were asking us for them. It's actually the reason why in 2007 we will attempt to breed our two albinos jungles for the first time. I also picked up another normal jungle female hatchling this summer.

Myself, I really like them and I'm hoping in future years to dabble by introducing some of the corn morph colours into the line. Don't know how successful I'll be but it's worth a try.

Ruth

I bred albino jungles & jungles 4 years ago. There wasn't much of a market for them then, so I traded the adults off. :cheers:

Market varies - here they command a higher price than comparable corns but they seem to go in and out of fashion. The more dramatically colored ones are usually more popular and it can be hard to get rid of those that end up looking just like smudgy cal kings.

mary v.

Back