• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just a boa pic

ultimuttone

Murphy is my Sancho :/
My little Issa just looked so cute in his/her tank I had to snap a pic. And yes it all looks pink from h/h neighbors heat light.

Attachments

• indos 005.JPG
    indos 005.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 80
Yes, a Hogg Island.
Just a year old now.When the weather decides to settle down to some nice temps I'll take him/her to work and have the vet probe so I can stop saying him/her, lol. I absolutely adore this snake and definitely want to make it a 1.1 ...or 2.2 ;)

:) I love hoggs as well, though right now i have my heart set on an argentine boa down at the local exotic pet store.

Nice looking little boy/girl!
I'm getting one of these babes next month, I'm wicked excited :D

While Issa is absolutely the sweetest thing in the world when just hanging out, I would definitely suggest a pair of feeding tongs if you don't already use them. Feeding response is tremendous! I've been feeding 2 large or jumbo mice right now until I make the next feeder order and h/s knows there are supposed to be 2 and gets a bit impatient if I am not quick enough with it. I mean the actual following stare, looks at me and then at lid and back at me kind of thing. It's actually kind of funny to make h/h wait:grin01: My old RTBs never did that.

Back