• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

just a few more...

carl3

NortheastSnakes.com
Hope no one minds all of the photos. I was soaking an unhealthy, dehydrated, underfed Argentine boa I received (pics in boa forum of KS.com) and decided to clean and photograph some corns real quick while I was waiting. Not all of them would cooperate so I left a few corns out.

This is Ruby, my female albino reverse okeetee (what a mouthful)

Attachments

• revokee - ruby.jpg
    revokee - ruby.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 62
Unique Miami phase...

This girl is one of my fastest growing 03's this year. I like her unique look. I got a Miami (not pictured) from Rich I was hoping to match her with, but she was on the other end of the Miami spectrum...but just as nice (just more of what a miami looks like).
If I can find a male like her, I'll get em. She's cool.

Attachments

• miami2.jpg
    miami2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 58
SerpenCo Hypo...

This a Hypo het for Amber (which I guess really means het for caramel). Her ground color is more yellow than I can ever seem to capture in photographs. Oh well, she is interesting to look at either way.

Attachments

• hypo.jpg
    hypo.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 56
forgot to mention...

she (the hypo) is in shed in the above photo too...
she has also fooled many by her 'normal' look with more black than hypo's usually have.

Wow, I love the looks of all of those! That hypo is beautiful, and I love that miami too! The miami looks similar to some of Carol's.

Back