• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

just a hello

dragynflye

the title pretty much says it all! :sidestep:

i'm interested in adding a cornsnake to my zoo and am currrently in the process of researching them. i'm sure i've still got a lot to learn (just found out today that snakely cohabitating is a baaaaad idea) and if i have any questions i can't find the answers to, i'll be sure to ask!

[size=5[color=red]Welcome![/color][/size] :wavey:
What kinds of animals do you keep? Also make sure and post pictures.

I think we'd probably all enjoy hearing more about this zoo...:)

And welcome to the site!

lol well, i think there's a few too many to post pictures of every one! my husband and i have no (human) kids, so our animals are our (my) babies!

we have two dogs (one saint bernard, one miniture pinscher), four ferrets, two cats (well, kinda.... i'm fostering one for a friend), and eighteen ratties. i tell people that it's really the animals' house, they just let me live here (at least until they learn to open the fridge on their own.... then i might be in trouble!)

Four ferrets?? That must be chaotic at times.

dragynflye said:
hmmmm.... is there a way to edit posts when i forget something (a common mistake for me)?

No, you won't have an option to edit. Contributing members do have an edit button.

zwyatt said:
Four ferrets?? That must be chaotic at times.

yes, yes it can be at times, but worth every second!!!! i was actually never planning on having ferrets, but the first one (vash) came to me as a severely neglected, very sick little rescue/foster. the second boy (knives) was intentionally added as a companion once i decided i couldn't possibly give up vash. rem was "free to good home" after her new owners decided she was just too much trouble. and wolfwood was going to be euthanized because he's deaf. so yea, while i never planned on having four young, psychotic ferrets, i wouldn't trade them for the world!

Back