• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just Adopted

GUS1

Hi, I just joined the site and thought I'd share a couple pics of my new baby. Sorry if the pics aren't that good. I'm working on taking better ones.

Attachments

• snake 1 010.JPG
    snake 1 010.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 152
  • snake 1 014.JPG
    snake 1 014.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 152
Thanks. I'm not that familiar with all the different Corn variations, morphs etc.. Can someone help ID him for me if possible. Thank You

Looks like it could be a ghost to me, but if not than an anery B? In the pic if looks like it is in blue so the eye color is hard to determine...

The eyes look off color due to my cameras flash. They actually are all black.
He wasn't angry just resting on my hand during the photo. My horrible camera angle doesn't help much either,lol.

I don't think that amount of yellow is enough to rule out Charcoal/Phantom. Take a picture of him after he sheds for us.

The pinkish color that seems to be showing through looks Ghost to me, but hey, ya never know. Sometimes being in deep blue can drastically change the way a snake looks.

Thanks to all for help. I did some research and seems to be ghost, be we'll see. Its now been a week today since I took him in and he's eaten twice for me. He's doing very well.. I actually have some feeding pics that I'll post soon. Maybe we'll be able to Id him better when I take some better pics.

Back