• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just for fun

MissC89

I've recently started educating myself on the different types of corn snake morphs available (boy was THAT a bad idea wrapped in brilliance! My list has grown longer!) and I was curious as to which morphs you have and what your dream morph is?

My morphs are listed in my signature (amel, amel stripe, butter stripe, hypo cinder, fire motley, pewter, and caramel motley). I really don't know what my dream morph is because I love so many of them!

If you haven't already, check out iansvivarium.com for a listing with photos of various morphs.

I have an amel, snow, platinum, bloodred, butter, caramel bloodred. I love them all but i covet a peppermint stripe and a palmetto. A girl can dream!!

I only have two corns right now--an Anery and what I'm fairly certain is an Ultramel Anery Motley. I'm perfectly happy with just 2-3 corn snakes (blasphemy, I know!), so my corn snake dream list is likewise short (and far-fetched)... Palmetto and Scaleless! But I'm also a sucker for anything Anery and/or Motley based. :D

I love the Palmetto! I'm also a sucker for the pied sided bloodred. I like red corns but not the orange-red (which is really hard to find!)

I saw pics of the Palmettos over at SMR's site - those are some fine looking snakes! Really unique - and really expensive...:awcrap:

Beyond that I like some of the anery-based morphs - gray/pewter colors always seem to look distinguished and classy on a snake, for some reason.

I have a couple dream morphs I have thought of; I might as well say them here.
-striped candy cane
-salmon/coral lavender

I have: Ice, lava, okeetee tessera, classics, sunkissed, butter motley, golddust mot/stripe, bloods, hypo blood, pied sided blood, and pewter. I think that's them all. ;) Next on my list are stripes and lavenders.

Back