• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just got a snow corn

ballpythons18

Got my Burm(2/25/06)
temps are 81.5 on the hot side,right now i have him on newspaper till i no that he/her is doing ok for the first few weeks,then i'll put him/her on aspen shavings.anywaay,i just signed u,i heard about this site fromkingsnake.com which has been very helpful in the caring of my ball python(which is now fasting and 3' 1" long)also im 17,and i live in pa and at the hamburg herp show i will bw getting 2 blood pythons and a albino burm.

Welcome. I would raise the warm side just a tad. Also members here really appreciate spelling & punctuation :D

I love them snows, that was my husband's first corn. This place is really an awesome resourse.

sorry

im a fast typer with spelling and punctuation. its hard to do if ur young and chat alot sorry wat would u recommend raising the temp 2?

I keep my warm side between 82-85. It will dip a bit at night but at least that way I know it's at least staying above 82 :D

I usually only glance at the temps after I have fed to make sure it's warm enough if the boygas need it :D

(About the spelling & such, I wasn't criticising, it's just that some of the more "established" folk here won't read it if it's not easy to read :D)

Good luck & We wanna see pictures!

pics will be coming for sure

i just have to wait till i reconnect my webcam(the shots will be crappy though,my moms digi-cam broke so its a no go there.

ballpythons18 said:
temps are 81.5 on the hot side,right now i have him on newspaper till i no that he/her is doing ok for the first few weeks,then i'll put him/her on aspen shavings.anywaay,i just signed u,i heard about this site fromkingsnake.com which has been very helpful in the caring of my ball python(which is now fasting and 3' 1" long)also im 17,and i live in pa and at the hamburg herp show i will bw getting 2 blood pythons and a albino burm.

As Prieta said, you need to nudge the warm side temps up to 82-85. Aspen is fine regardless of age as long as you are feeding outside the cage.

What kind of snake experience do you have up until now? An albino burmese requires more than one person to feed and clean. Just asking, not flaming........ :shrugs:

JTGoff69 said:
We're not "Old Farts" Lenny, we're "Seasoned Veterans"!
I won't remind anyone here that in the days before refridgeration, "seasonings" were essentially used as "preservatives". :grin01:

Time for my Doan's Pills and Geritol cocktail.

regards,
jazz

Question about my knowledge

i had a large albino for a coulpe months(actually 2 1/2 years.it was my uncles,but he was moving so i cared for it,then he didn't want it back cause it wasso large,i was gonna keep it but my parents wouldn't buy the two rabbits it would it so i gave it to a friend who is currently breeding here.also i have a almost 1 1/2 y/o ball python(but she isvery calm and docile,and i just got a corn,and now im here,the temps are 84 on the warm side, just my knowledge

Albino burms

Also I am getting a albino burm at the hamburg reptile show on Feb. 25,along with 2 blood pythons which i will try to breed when there older,im building cages for them right now,and i have a job so my parents say i can get a burm. i've also dealt with a 21 foot anaconda that my friend couldn't get back in its cage,which he later gave away to a zoo(im not friends with him anymore)

Also

How do you put the things at the bottom of ur posts like 1.0 ball python 1.1 cornsnake 0.1 carpet python like that . Where do i put that at to make it come up every time i post?

Go to your user CP & on the left hand side there is a menu running down the side. One of them will say signature.

Anything non-cornsnake should be put under the MISC DISCUSSIONS.

You will get more responses that way

Back