• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just Popping By to Say Hi...

Druanery

Hi :)

I'm Druanery, a new time snake owner, but I have worked with them for a year and a half at a zoo type place (nothing difficult... corns, royal python, taiwanese beauties, carpet python, [eyelash viper... I cleaned the outside of her tank, so it counts!)] and dumerill boas), and I also came into contact with a few people who own a few more (thirty or so of various different types)...

And so out of the blue I bought myself an anery corn the other day! Named him Druan - hence the forum name (although not sure if 'he' is a he yet, it's just the most likely).

Favourite morphs are anery striped, snow and blizzard... though as Druan will always hold the position of first snake in my mind... he'll always be the best :D

Ooookay... ramble over... Nice to meet'cha all ^^

Ahh that sounds amazing. I work with a lovely snow named Pearl... but her owners don't really like morphs so they get rid of all the eggs (even worse, the eggs will be bred with an amel they also happen to own). I'm still trying to convince them we have a better home elsewhere :D I hope Alice is thriving - they really are gorgeous snakes :D

Welcome to the group. Your snake is gorgeous, love the pattern. I just got my corn yesterday as well, got a red corn, named him Blaze.

Welcome to the forums. This really is a great place with good people and we like pics here! :D

If that is Blaze in your profile pic, he looks very pretty :D

I have put up some pics of Druan in my album on this site, and I have more to put up of him, though I'm trying to avoid handling him until he settles down more now, so there probably won't be too many more for a little while ^^ So far my experiences on the forum have been pleasant - I'm glad I joined :D

Back