• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just showing my setup.

Jase&Sarah

Mother and Father of Eva
Not much to it but trying my best. Eva really didn't want to have her photo taken but she's a snow corn hatchling. Lately she has not been eating to well. Regurges galore. No parasites, correct temps, correct everything, got nutribac, waiting 10 days in between. Hope for the best..

HPIM1953.jpg

HPIM1954.jpg

You can just see her hiding :)

you may have already tried this but you can get " split brain pinkies" which have had their head split open. this often works much beter than normal pinkies. hope she starts eating soon. good look :)

Depending on your squeamish level, braining might be easier. I used a clean nail, poked it into the skull and squeezed the head a bit, kinda like popping a zit...

Also you can try making small cuts in the body of your mouse, it helps get the digestive juices in the mouse faster.

Also don't forget to wait an adequate period of time for your snake to build up its digestive juices again after a regurge.

Good luck. :licklips:

Back