• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just wanted to introduce myself

rob&spence331

I'm brand new and this is my first post. I joined mainly to get more information about corns and to share with others about mine. I am a first time snake owner period. lol. I have always been fascinated by them and have always wanted one and recently the time and price on the cutest snake I have ever seen were perfect so I nabbed him! Now, I'm just looking to find out more as I want to know anything and everything about this wonderful creature. I found out a lot before buying my corn, but I know that there is lots and lots more to learn about corns. Thanks to all who read this and to all of you who help me out in the future.

Hi there and Welcome to the forum :D post a pic or two of your snake when you can, we love pics!

Do you have a photo hosting account somewhere? A popular place is photobucket. You can upload images for free, store them there, and they even give you handy dandy email, html, and img (which is what this site uses) codes that you can copy and paste into your browser.

Basically you take the url of your image once it's hosted online, and put
tags on it.

You can also upload pictures to this site using the "manage attachments' feature. You will see it in the "additional options" section when you are making a post or thread.

thank you very much! Now, I just need to get some pics. lol. I have been trying but it sits still until it sees the camera. I tried my phone, my fiances phone and a couple of digital cameras all to no avail. lol. I thought it was just cause it is a strange object but other objects of similar size don't affect it at all. It will sit perfectly still in front of them no prob, unless it has a camera then its all over the place till the camera disappears. lol.

Back