• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

juveniles and ID help asked

MaeglinCalaelen

This is the one I'me not sure what it is, my gues is a caramel motley but others I've seen are verry different. The father was a ghost motley, mom was an amel motley het. caramel

caramelnt9.jpg

caramel1lp8.jpg

caramel2nl4.jpg

This is a stripe I'm going to keep for myself:

stripe1az7.jpg

A nice cream I 'm gonna keep:

creamle5.jpg

cream1xh9.jpg

cream2bi1.jpg

And a natural, ghost X blizzard:

wildkleur1ex2.jpg

wildkleurmd4.jpg

A couple amel motley het. caramel, these are the only ones in this post I'm not gonne keep

amelmotley2fq7.jpg

They're all gorgeous. Great group of snakes!

As for that first one, I don't know. The first time I glanced at it I thought it had to be a caramel motley, but I'm unsure. I would venture to say I was right, and that's one amazing caramel mot, but either way that's one great colored snake!

I'm curious to know how old that first one is and also if there is any reason to believe the ghost mot father was carrying caramel?

It looks caramelish, but I've also seen some normals that are fairly light. Plus, if mom was het caramel this could be a normal motley het for caramel, which could contribute to its light color. I know that color isn't a perfectly reliable indicator of hets, but I've seen lots of instances where snakes that were known to be het for caramel seemed to show a bit more yellow than others....just a thought.

Ahhh, there's your answer. I've changed my mind. I'm personally convinced you've got a normal mot het caramel there.

There was a thread a little while ago showing an amel stripe that could be a buteer stripe, and many people started discussing it's odd color of the snake. If was half was between an amel stripe and a butter stripe, just as this guy is half way between a caramel mot and a normal mot. After comparing pictures (that one to a knon amel stripe het caramel) and getting many good opinions it was desided the snake was an amel stripe het for caramel. This guy has the same overload of yellow, but does not appear to be a caramel mot.

My hatchlings this year were all het caramel, and, especially in some of the ultramels, that het really showed through.

It has left the egg in 2006, so its now about 16 months I think. The reason why I thought the father could be het. caramel is because he produced a baby that looks verry caramelish. But more likely it is like you and some others have told me, a motley het. caramel, hypo, anery and amel. I lover her anyway

I vote for normal motley het caramel on the first photo. I have a few normals het caramel & they have a good deal of yellow color as yearlings.

It has left the egg in 2006, so its now about 16 months I think. The reason why I thought the father could be het. caramel is because he produced a baby that looks verry caramelish. But more likely it is like you and some others have told me, a motley het. caramel, hypo, anery and amel. I lover her anyway

Yeah, she has a great look regardless and great genes too.

Yeah, I'm with everyone else when I say 'WoW' that cream is stunning! As for the 1st one, I'm gonna say caramel stripe motley. Very pretty snake.

Back