• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Kamilla

Lokheed

My baby. I would say about a year and a half old. These pictures are quite old. She is now about 3'5" and just so docile. A joy.

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

WOW! She is a gorgeous...is she a ghost? She reminds me of a ghost pictured in Kathy Love's book that is famous for its beauty.

I used to have a friend named Camilla.. can I join the party? :dancer:

Hrm, does the K have anything to do with a Kamel Red (versus regular Camels) influence?

Kamilla is beautiful :)
PAIN : Your ghost is beautiful too, looks just like mine, but I hate to tell you that Maximus is not a motley :( If he was sold to you as one, maybe hes het??

Kamilla is beautiful :)
PAIN : Your ghost is beautiful too, looks just like mine, but I hate to tell you that Maximus is not a motley :( If he was sold to you as one, maybe hes het??

oops my bad...i was told Maximus was a Motley when purchased, but then corrected on here as an Anery, Yes?

WOW! She is a gorgeous...is she a ghost? She reminds me of a ghost pictured in Kathy Love's book that is famous for its beauty.

They told me at the pet store that she is known as a "Silver Queen." But I don't think they know that much about snakes. Well, not as much as they think they do ;) I really don't know what she is. I have looked at some pics and she looks nearly identical to Tula_Montage's Griet: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63334

Anyway, thanks for the kind compliments guys. I will take some shots of her now and post them so you guys can get a better look. I would like to know what she is...

They told me at the pet store that she is known as a "Silver Queen." But I don't think they know that much about snakes. Well, not as much as they think they do ;) I really don't know what she is. I have looked at some pics and she looks nearly identical to Tula_Montage's Griet: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63334

Anyway, thanks for the kind compliments guys. I will take some shots of her now and post them so you guys can get a better look. I would like to know what she is...

"Silver queen" is basically a special form of ghost, if I remember correctly. Some are just more 'silvery', or they can have miami influences.

she looks nearly identical to Tula_Montage's Griet: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63334

Greit is a Phantom Bloodred, which can also be called a Hypo Pewter. Triple homo. So she's charcoal, hypo and diffused, and it would be very, very unlikely you'd find that in a petstore unless some breeder made a horrible identification error. Oh, and her belly would be pure white with no checks.

She's still very beautiful.

Thanks a lot Roy. I took some more shots of her the other night. She wasn't in the mood to stay too still (decided to hang out in my pocket for a big, well, the parts of her that fit ;) ), but you can see her colours a little clearer.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

I like yellow on a ghost when it is contained in the side blotches like that instead of "smeared". She's so low-contrast that she'd be great for an SQ-bloodred project. You've just gotta find a nice light ghost-blood, or light granite het hypo, or light hypo-blood het anery for her. :)

Back