• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

keeping records

I have a note card for all the hatchlings. I juse tape it to their tub on top and whenever something happens I record it (shed, eating, refusal to eat, etc)

forgot to say as i may have 4-8 different lines to work with ,on the go
so looking to see what you guys an girls do

I've never bred corns, but I use Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for my balloon molly breeding. Right now I've got approx. 4-7+ lines going.*

:-offtopic
*chocolate dalmations, green dalmations (& greens), lyre-tail dalmations (& non-lyre-tail dalmations), lyre-tail calicos (& non-lyre-tail calicos). Also working on a trend for late-blooming males, as those develop a better body shape.

Just had a birthing this morning of what I'm hoping will be lyre-tail calicos.

i use a folder for anything over a year, the rest i have small printed pages on the box then just transfer it to the folder when they are a year

so you can tell what each one is,and het for ,what babies they produced (do you use a ref number to ones you produced )

i know what pretty much all the hets are and possible hets, its all written down too.
i dont have many snakes that have unknown hets.
i find the easiest way for me is to number each corn in the number i produce it in each morph.
so like where some people will have 2005nco56 lol, i will have normal 65 or something. all the details are there so i know exactly what it is. just find it the easiest way for me mate.

ok ta,

i was just wondering,
if i was to have say 4 diff clutches of norm het for xyz,making sure they dont get mixed up etc,

Back