• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Kingsnake.com Classifieds Running Slow??

Russ Bates

Is it just me or is Kingsnake.com classifieds and the entire webpage for that matter running slow or what? Are the servers over there finally bogged to capacity or what? I've always enjoyed jumping back and forth between fauna; corns; and kingsnake but now kingsnake is just to slow and I'm on cable connectivity.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced the same problem?

Thanks,
Russ Bates

I too have been noticing that for awhile. I recently switched to DSL (was on a cable connection) and it seems a little better now.

slow

I have been noticing it for a while.
You know it's slow when you have to wait and wait and wait when you have cable.

Well I got a reply from the site admin

and here is no surprise but they blame the poor performance on COMCAST my cable internet service provider. I'm sorry but this seems really hard to believe as every other page I visit loads extremely fast, regardless of the content.

I hope someone at Kingsnake is reading this so they can see that it's not just one person but several experiencing similar results.

Later,
Russ

Well, unless Bellsouth is leasing bandwidth from Comcast (and I can assure you they are NOT), then it is them.....

Back