• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

late breeding?

scubadiver

Hey i know that this will be a late attempt but i think my females got their seasons mixed or maybe just didn't want to before. I have two normal females het amel and a butter. I would like to get interesting babies unfortunantely i don't have the right kind of male for the out come to look cool though any kind of babies would be great. I have a normal male most likely het amel since him and the older normal female had amels and normal hatchlings previous years. I have a male blizzard absolutely no pattern. A male amel that is from the two normals of a previous clutch. I can no longer use the sunglow i had planned because of family issues. I would like any in put on if the females would even mate and if so then which male might give off some nice babies. If not i would like to say any offspring from the normals would not be able to be bred back so none of that unless it's with the butter. Any info and opinions would be great.

Back