• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavamel baby, requesting adult pics!

Clickslither

Force-Sensitive
Just purchased this baby Lavamel from vmsherp, and it seems that it's pretty difficult to find too many adult pictures (and the ones that I do find seem to look more like Lavas). Was wondering if anyone had some good pics of older ones.

L081-02F.jpg

Will post more pics upon her arrival next week :cool:. Thanks!

Beautiful baby! I had a hard time finding good pics on any of the sites I frequent. When I can't find pics I just do a Google image search and start going through sites from pics posted. A lot of times you come across someone's blog or website for their corn snakes.

Maybe I can help you. These have been posted here before, but here they are. This is my 2010 boy Fuego from Carol.

Attachments

• Fuego2.jpg
    Fuego2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Fuego3.jpg
    Fuego3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Fuego5.jpg
    Fuego5.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Fuego6.jpg
    Fuego6.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Fuego7.jpg
    Fuego7.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 100
two things:

1: Can't Go wrong with a VMS Purchase! Sean Is a pretty awesome fella!

2: The Snake in Beth's Photo's came from carol?? Can't go wrong there either!!!

Awesome Snakie Beth!!!

Yeah, that's what I keep reading, can't find a complaint about VMS or Sean. Couldn't have been an easier purchase.

Also, very attractive adult! I have to say those bits of white that come through are what make me really like this morph. Can't wait to see what mine looks like after a few sheds.

Finally got her 2 days ago, and she's already very sweet. Immediately climbed out of her cup and explored all over her cage after putting her in. Flailed like crazy for the first 30 seconds when I picked her up today but I'm sure that's quite normal for the first time. She was quite calm after that. Haven't seen a strike or tail rattle yet, hoping she stays a sweetheart!

I also need a better camera. This is the only one that is in focus.

403989_10152069650235720_1483296739_n.jpg

Back