• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

lavender het motleys??

Sorry, but no I won't. I only have one adult female Lavender Blood Red and I bred her with a young male Lavender possibly het for Motley. She threw all slugs. To be able to produce guaranteed Lavenders het for Motley, it pretty much requires that you have a Lavender Motley adult somewhere down the line as an ancestor.

Maybe next year will be better. I should have 2.1 more adult Lavender Motleys coming on line for breeding in 2003.

Anyone interested in getting on the list for Lavender Motleys for next season? I will only be selling a VERY limited number of them again in 2003.

And as I always promise when I offer something new for sale, you will not see me being the first one to drop the price on them. It will be one or more of my customers that will do it first.

Oops! That's what I get for trying to type and think about all of the other things I really should be doing instead :rolleyes:

I meant Lavender Motley.

I do have a couple of Lavender Blood Reds, but they are still juvies from last year. Got a few more hatching out this year as well. I think I posted a photo on the Photo Gallery forum. If not, then I have it on my system and just haven't uploaded it yet. I'm taking LOTS of photos of the hatchlings this season, but just don't have the time to post them right now.

hey rich....

would you just happen to be bringing some motleys het lavender at the daytona show? Thanks hehe

Back