• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavender???

lacroixel

334799_2053926300429_1012682465_31848209_7344769_o.jpg

175753_2053927340455_1012682465_31848211_456091_o.jpg

I think so but cant tell...what do you guys think??
thanks!

What do the eyes look like? Lavenders kind of look brown as babies. It is hard to tell by the picture but it looks like it is a gray snake with pinky under tones.

Here are a few pictures of my lavender that I just got a week ago.

025.JPG

007.JPG

014.JPG

What color are the irises of the eyes? Do you know what the parents are? It looks more like a ghost to me than a lavender, but then, it could also be an anery lavender which I have about zero experience with.

no i didnt find it lol... I bought it at a local pet shop, which i dont normally do but i figured if its a lavender i had to have her. She has blue-ish eyes, black pupils and pinky undertones.

You should have stuck with the story that you had found it in your yard, that would have been more interesting. If I ever move to Antarctica, I am going to use that story all the time with my snakes. I think it does look lavender.

lol i will remember that one... I should say that with my albino.... or better yet my bumble bee ball python...mass freak out on my street would surely in-sue

I don't have experience with lav hatchlings, but your's has really dark eyes like mine does. Everyone else says Lav too ;D

Back