• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Leonard and fuzzies Oh My !!

Bustacapp

welp decided i would feed leonard again since he looks super hungery and he did eat the pinky i gave him sat super fast so i went down to the pet shop by my work and much to my dismay they were out of pinkies but they did have fuzzies and they weren/t much bigger than a pink and they fed there snakes fuzzies and the snakes seemed smaller than leonard so i bought one i figured he would either eat it or not no biggie so i get home and open the sack and i seen the cute lil fuzzy staring up at me and cleaning hiself in the typical adorable fashion there is no way i would be able to kill this thing I thought to myself, It seemed so simple on paper when i was at the pet shop so after thinking a bit i decided i will let leo do the dirty work (i know its totally against popular suggestions) the lil guy barely even had his eyes open figured it wasn't as dangerouse as if he were a older mouse that could actually see and move freely. So i put leonard in his feeding box with the fuzzy and man leonard didnt waste any time he quickly grabbed and constricted and gobbled him up after looking a way a lil bit i decided frozen from now on for me hands down. the main reason of the post is now that i see leonard ate the fuzzy is it possible for a snake to eat to big of a meal? i guess i should have thought of this beforehand but i figured he would either eat it or not anyway should i worry he ate it pretty fast with no trouble ?

P.S. im still working on the camera thing my gf is goina bring hers up here soon i tink

Ok to clarify this post is it possible to feed a snake to big of a meal ?
leo is fine now and happily running about looking at me like he wants to know what else i got to feed him but would be nice to know for future reference

If it was too much for him to eat he wouldn't have been able to digest it and would have reguritated the meal.
So perhaps leonard is ready for fuzzies but only if they're that size.
"Roy Munson" has his excellent feeding chart to follow but that only helps if you have a scale.
If not stick to the feeding of items half a size bigger than them.

Back