• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

leonard update

Bustacapp

Hey guys got leonard out again after waiting 48 hours :(
he sure was happy to be out too. He found his shadow and stared at it for a while. I'm just curiouse the pinky i fed him was awful small and he ate it up real quick do you guys think he may still be hungry? Im working on getting a camera to show you guys some picks of him, Also my tank is stable at 78 degrees and when i turn my uth on it jumps to 95 (prolly higher if i didnt turn it off) so i just leave it off, Is 78 degrees ok or do i need to get a thermostat for my uth asap ? Another question is i have the probe on my thermometer under the substrate right ontop of where the uth is is that bad should i put it right with the bedding ?[/FONT}

It should be right on the UTH. That's kind of strange that right on the UTH it's only 78. What is the temp on top of the substrate over on the cool side?

I don't think he's still hungry, I think he's hungry again. (But don't feed him till five days from when you last fed.) Are you going to feed him every five days? How big was the diameter of the pinky compared to the diameter of Leonard, and 24 hours later, could you still see a bulge from the pinky?

Nanci

yea i cant fix the comic sans thing either theres now edit option hehe with the uth heater turned off its 78 but when i turn it on it jumps to 90+ so i just leave the uth heater off guess i will have to get a thermostat the pinky was about twice the size of leonards head and after several hours ther wasnt much of a bulge at all 24 hours later ther was no bulge i guess i will wait till thurs to feed him again and get a bigger pinky i was just afraid he couldnt eat one so i got the smallest i could find but he gobbled it up with no problem at all i was really shocked little buggars have quite a mouth on em

Back