• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lilly eating ('08)

2009-2010023.jpg
Lilly (yes i realize i spelled it worng but this is my way of spelling it) is eating and yes i haven't moved her up to fuzzies yet i should though

Lilly is a cute little girl, but do move her up soon a yearling corn should be eating weanling-adult size mice by now. They need the extra calcium found in the mature bone structure of an adult mouse as well as oher vital nutrients for growth:)

Thanks for the Advice, and i have a simple question i was asked one day on my facebook by a friend whether she is Snow, Opal, or Lavendar and i wasn't quiet sure on how to answer, due to i have no idea what would you say she is?

I would say snow and a very pretty one at that. Lavenders aren't amelanistic so they wouldn't have red eyes, and opals tend to have more all over pink and less white. So based on that I'm pretty sure she is a snow which is an amelanistic anery A. I would start her on small fuzzies for 10 or so meals than go to double fuzzies for another 10. Then switch to hoppers and on up to weanlings. She'll grow pretty rapidly, but she does need bigger prey slowly:)

Thank you So much, and i'm sure Lilly apprecitates the compliment she doesn't get that with my Amel Coral around, everyone loves Coral and Lilly is a biter if you don't get the food in the tank quick enough so they go 'uh, no thanks i'll just see Coral'

Back