• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunglow Cornsnake

Yellew and red, no dread.
Okay, I have never seen my snake poop. My snakes name is Sam. He is cute. When i put Sam on my bed i was watching him move. I made him stop for a second. All of a sudden the snake pooped on my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like shocked :eek1:. i grabbed my snake quick:grabbit:. I was a little anger :angry01: but after that i now realized how funny that was.:laugh01:.

Could have been worse...the snake could have been inside your shirt when it pooped, or over your lunch, or in your girlfriend's hair, or on your mother's bed,....

Have you seen ball python poop?
It's huge, and Spike gave me a nice surprise on my bed, and my mom's bed a couple times.

I can only imagine what burmese python poop looks, and smells like...

Could have been worse...the snake could have been inside your shirt when it pooped, or over your lunch, or in your girlfriend's hair, or on your mother's bed,....

Indeed the first time I saw my snake poo it was down the front of my shirt, yuk.:eek:

Have you seen ball python poop?
It's huge, and Spike gave me a nice surprise on my bed, and my mom's bed a couple times.

I have, it's not very ... pleasant. Yet, I still have to say Corn Snake poop is worse. Ball and Boa poop just seems like a dog crawled into the cage to do its business.

I have had my corn snake poop on me and furniture too many times to count. It's almost like she has learned to hold it until I take her out. Whenever I have her out I always make sure I have paper towels nearby unless she already pooped recently.

Ball and Boa poop just seems like a dog crawled into the cage to do its business.
:laugh01::laugh01: Yep....
I have heard that Indigo's poo is something to behold...:shrugs:
Any Indigo owners out there? :dancer:
Who would like to give us a graphic, blow by blow account, of an Indigo poo session....:rofl:

I have, it's not very ... pleasant. Yet, I still have to say Corn Snake poop is worse. Ball and Boa poop just seems like a dog crawled into the cage to do its business.
I've got all four breeds. While by definition the colubrid dookie is the "wettest" (*SPLAT!*), it still isn't as bad as the burm. The burm I can smell from downstairs :eek: and it's a lot more work to clean up just due to sheer volume, especially liquid urine. Our burm is 10' and 35lbs and has dookie bigger than me to give an idea. (granted, just not as often as a human, hehe)

Our boa has decided that marinating in her wee is fun...:shrugs: She still hasn't learned that mommy rinses her off after she's peed in her hide.

My snake pood on my hand which wasn't pleasant, my girlfriend was howling with laughter. a couple of weeks later the corn pood on her hand and then it was my time to point out KARMA (if she didn't laugh at me, would it have happened to her?).

Gess what, i got the snake out of its cage. I put him on my couch and i think you know what happend.

P.S. if you don't know what my snake did well, sam pooped!!! (the snakes name is sam)

I always make a point of not handling when I can see he's got a load cooking. My snow corn pooped on my laptop keyboard once, and I guess thats all it took for me to learn my lesson :p.

Corn snake poop = horrifying. Who'd have thought such a cute little creature could produce such a foul substance.

I have learn from this situation and now know what signs to look for, now I am always ALWAYS very close the plastic tub to stick him in when I see the signs.

(rear end pulsating...lovely image.):confused:

Back