• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Long time Lurker!

Spiderfly

Slug Breeder
Hi! I've been lurking a long time, and seeing as I'm finally biting the bullet and getting my first snake soon I figured I'd introduce myself. I've wanted a snake practically my whole life, I still remember chasing garters around as a kid. And being extremely jealous when my friend's mom actually let her bring them into the house. LOL

Now that I'm out on my own, well, with my fiance. I can finally get a snake! I'm talking with the breeder my friend suggested and am on my way! I've already tried to convince my fiance that we need two but I just don't think it'll happen. lol. Addictive is right. Before I even have my first one home I'm trying to get a second hehe.

Hope everyone doesn't mind another addict in the hobby!

Oh! I'm getting a corn snake. ^_^ I was torn between corns and ball pythons, but I got to hold an adult corn for the first time on my vacation to Florida a while ago. I just love how inquisitive they are, and practically died of happy when it curled up through my hair and peeked out the top of my head. lol

As for morph, I saw a picture of a little fire stripe girl and fell in love. Even though I had already set my sights on getting an okeetee. But I figure if she was special enough to get my attention just through a picture on the internet she needs to come home with me. <3

I didn't like stripes at first, but they're starting to grow on me. I have an amel myself, and I think he's just gorgeous.

Good luck with your girl!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to post some pictures as soon as the new yougin comes home :D.

Where in Canada do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm right in the middle of nowhere, also known as Manitoba. :laugh: And thank you for the well wishes with my new girl! I'm still in the process of buying her, as the breeder was pretty sure but not 100% that she was still with her. I saw her in an older post on the board and inquired.

Hey Kryos, hope you're keeping well. I'm going with Rebecca from Triple R ^^ I still remember you suggesting her <3

Back