• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Look what I got myself today

Marcel Poots

Young, handsom member
Since it is my 40th birthday I got myself a nice present:

FloridaKing-02.jpg

A huge Florida king. He is close to 6'.

FloridaKing-01.jpg

FloridaKing-03.jpg

FloridaKing-04.jpg

FloridaKing-05.jpg

Wow! Beautiful and well deserved. You're only 40 once. (well, some of us try to get away with it a couple times!) Congrats!

It's a shame they aren't more popular, by far my fav king snake.

I have never looked into them. But there was this thread last week called something like 'Can I house my corn with my kingsnake'. There was a picture of awesome Florida kings. I decided I needed one right there on the spot ;) I got a female in the deal with him. I could not get the male without the female. She is up for sale since she is far from nice compared to this guy.

Awesome choice for a birthday gift..I'd surely buy myself a good looking snakie too it it was my birthday..
Hope to see more of this huge fella ... wicked Awesome!

~'manda

Wow, he's huge!! You should look up all the morphs; there are quite a few now!

The white-sided's are simply incredible...still a bit on the pricey side tho. Should be getting a ghost or 2 this spring, not quite as nice but still gorgous.

ah, I always feel a little sorry for people who have birthdays near Christmas. Except for right now, all I feel is jealousy, lol. Pretty pick up, Florida Kings are one of my favorites.

Your snake is gorgeous! So jealous! Here's my kings, the first is Roxy a Speckled/Florida, and then there is Zorro, a reverse stripe California King. I love them even though they can have a tude when hungry!

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 22
Now that's a great birthday present! He's lovely. I've only got 1 king, a Goins/Brooks integrade, Skeeter

Attachments

• 12a.JPG
    12a.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 17
Back