• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

look what i have done the past 2 days

bonzor

I´m building 3 new vivs for my snakes, al by my self :crazy02: .
This sure is fun :).
When the snow outside is gone i´m goin to build rockwall in them.
And i will build 3 more of these.

Attachments

• terr1.jpg
    terr1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 291
  • terr2.jpg
    terr2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 290
yes i´m having sliding glass fronts. And i have to do some painting outside also, then i´m done for now :)
Pic will come when they are done.

1 more pic, that heatpad isn´t going to be there i think i will use a bigger one.

And i´m not an expert this is my first buildning ;).

Attachments

• terr3.jpg
    terr3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 250
Great job Bonzor. Would you mind my asking how difficult it is to build? I mean would someone who has never built anything like that find it difficult? I ask because I am really wanting to build some of those but I'm a bit intimidated to try. Do you have a set of plans you followed? I found some doing an internet search a while ago, so maybe I just need to pick up thought and run with it again...

i have never built anything like this before. And it was wery easy.
I had drawn a pic of how i wanted it before i started the building.
terrnytt1.jpg

In the pic i have a window on the side, but i didn´t build that. I want a rockwall later and that window would be in the way.
If i can build a viv i´m sure you can ;)

oh and earlier u said u were going to put a heat pad on it, how are you going to do that isnt your whole viv made out of wood? :shrugs: or are young to put a piece of glass over the wood and then attach the pad under the glass?

Back