• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for a red morph...

kyyyle

I'll tell you right now that I'm no good with morphs, so I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for. But I can tell you that I'm looking for something with nice reds, preferably a motley or striped as well... that won't cost more than about $125 shipped (would actually be great if local!) Let me know what you've got :)

I'll tell you right now that I'm no good with morphs, so I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for. But I can tell you that I'm looking for something with nice reds, preferably a motley or striped as well... that won't cost more than about $125 shipped (would actually be great if local!) Let me know what you've got :)

I live in Landrum, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I might have something.

I have a clutch of ultramel motleys het caramel pipping right now. They're priced at $55.00 each but if you purchase before they are established feeders, they are 50% off. And shipping to the nearest FedEx staffed location to Inman, SC (FedEx World Service Center 305 John Dodd Rd Spartanburg, SC 29303) would be $51.00, so your total is below your limit.

Just sent you an email Lynnea.

Susan, do you have any pics?

I really like the looks of those Bloodreds! They're definitely a top option right now.

I have some gorgeous bloodreds het amber and bloodreds het charcoal 50$ each if youre interested. june hatches of this year, all eating well. thanks!

Back