• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for Blizzard, Bloodred, or Ghost corns in Southern CA

Amyshizzle

I might make a purchase of a corn snake in the next month or two and I was wondering if anyone breeds, blizzards, blood reds or ghosts here in so cal. I don't want to pay for shipping as it's expensive. Would like to make a local purchase. I really love the blizzards but haven't really seen too many people on here saying they have them or at least not in socal....but then again I haven't been browsing that long. So please let me know so I can keep you in mind. Also, please let me know your price so I can keep that in mind as well. Thank you!

hey amy im not sure where at in so cal you live i live in orange county and reptile island has or had some ghosts and blizzards last week they are in yorba linda um also there is a reptile store in long beach forgot the name but he breeds his own idk where excatly you live so i dont know where else but those are close to me where do you live

I live in riverside county. For a breeder I'd be willing to drive to orange or where ever but not for a pet store. I don't really trust pet stores.

i know TandJ lives in hesperia area other than that im not sure about out in riverside. i dont trust pet stores either but the strictly reptile stores are way better cuz the specialize in them. Prehistoric pets in chino is good way better than the one if fountain valley different owners

We used to have a prehistoric times out here it's a good reptile store not sure if its still here. They had new management so the upkeep was much better. Will check them out if they are still here. Would prefer to buy from a breeder but if I can't find out probably will get one from Prehistoric Times if its still here.

Try TandJ (that's the user name here). He's in SoCal and has great quality snakes. PM him, he might have what you want or if not, likely he will know who does.

if you cant fnd a local breeder and dont want to go through a pet store i suggest grham at strange cargo i just recived my extreme okeetee i purchased from him and he sent me a free gold dust motley alnog w it as a surprise and hes a class act very helpful

Back