• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for Ghost / Anery

Carter

Unknown Quantity - FML
Hello, I currently have a snow and a normal. I've been looking for a ghost, anery, or anything thats not orange or orange and white. I've been looking everywhere in the Sacramento area and can't find one. I really don't want to wait for the Rep show in September, so if there's anyone in the NorCal area with something available, please let me know via e-mail,phone, or on this thread. Thanks, Carter.

[email protected] (916) 869-5475

I would love to help you out at this time, and well looking at the time lines you set forth its likely Sept sometime I might have something availabe.. Apparently, I am having a late season, if it takes off...

Anery A&B are in my lines all over the place in my blood projects. I have no Idea what is going to pop up, but I know they will pop up here and there. Sevral of my blood projects thast I did both male and female were eith het or possible het for either or both anery A&B.

If you ever get into San Fran, check out East Bay Vivarium in Berkeley. I'm sure they will have what you're looking for. They've got just about everything. :)

Just thinking to... Someone from this site with awesome aneries and ghosts is Ghost House Corns.. I am sure Jenn would take care of you well, and she is fairly close to Nor Cal..

Justin Guyer has the BEST ghosts out there! Look up Guyer Ghost in the search bar. They are almost coral ghosts. They are really amazing!!!!!!!

Just thinking to... Someone from this site with awesome aneries and ghosts is Ghost House Corns.. I am sure Jenn would take care of you well, and she is fairly close to Nor Cal..
I know I'd love to be close enough to buy one of Jen's ghosts!

Ummm

Quote:Justin Guyer has the BEST ghosts out there!
They look more like Ultramel Anerys to me. Have you seen the Ghosts from Strawberry lines? If your Ghost is male breed it to a female Amel of any kind,I will bet you will see Amels and Ultramel Anery/Ghosts....:)

He is not throwing ANY amels from his pairing. I am going to call him tonight to discuss the strawberry gene.

I have 1.0 ghost striped late 2007 (I think)..not proven, very nice looking snake, almost bronze colored. ;)

I also have 0.1 anery 2007, throws nice anerys. Part of a trio right now, but I don't really need both females.

Dr. Lynne (vet) in Santa Rosa

Back