• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for morphs of baby Lavander Corns for my birthday :)

heyymaddiee

My birthday is next month and I want another friend :)
I bought my amelanistic corn from the pet store a year ago and her health has greatly improved in my care. I obess over my corn and is in great care, she had a mild RI once from the tempatures in the house (we had a wild winter in ohio) and took her to the vet and shes as good as new. So know that the corn will be in great care.

Im looking for corn snakes of the Lavander or Albino variety, I dont wanna make the mistake of going to the pet store again, although I probably saved my corns life by doing so.

Im also open to any other corns of different morphs, I want something different and a baby.

Feel free to PM or post your website on here.

I've got a couple you can have if you want; I desperately need the room! I'm north of Detroit - we could even meet half-way or something. I only ask that they're taken care of, which, it sounds like you will.

I have some extra tubs and stuff too.

Kathy

Yes!!! Im very close to detroit I would love to take you up on that offer. Do you have some info on them like the sex and maybe pictures? If not thats okay, Im just curious :) And yes it will be very well taken care of, I have a very good vet that I take my corn to on a regular basis and checkups and such, she is a child to me haha

Back